Procedure for Online submission of application
Online Application are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Officer (RO)/ Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) at website
www.urducouncil.nic.in and www.onlineprocess.in/ncpul. on "Online Application Button"
. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains parts:
Recruitment to the Post of Research Officer (RO), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in NCPUL- 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application on Website. (Closes on 15-04-2018 up to 17:00 PM
Last Date for Sending of System Generated Application. (Closes on 30-04-2018 up to 17:00 PM )
Last Date for Sending of System Generated Application for Remote Areas. (Closes on 07-05-2018 up to 17:00 PM )
In Online registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Candidate may press "I agree" button after declaration once he/she finds that information submitted by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When "I agree" button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The system generated Application will be downloaded after click on Print Application Button.
- The Candidates who belong to Female Candidates/Ex.SM/PWD/NCPUL Employee are exempted from payment. They are not required to submit application fee, candidates can upload there photograph, and signature and print your final Online Application form.
- Candidates have to pay application fee in the shape of Demand Draft from any Nationalize Bank.
- Candidates attached the original copy of Demand Draft with application form.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 2 kb and resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the application has been successfully registered.
- The Candidates have to submit Online Registration as per given instruction in website and send the system generated application form with duly supported with clear / legible attested copies of the relevant certificates and marks statements (in English or Hindi) along with Demand Draft should be sent by Registered post / Speed post or by hand as per given address in complete advertisement before last date.
- NCPUL will upload all the Eligible and Non Eligible List of candidates i.e. (Application No., Roll No., Ticket No, of candidates at least one week before the date of the examination. NCPUL will also provide the facility of downloading of Admit Cards (Hall Ticket) from NCPUL website.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
The NCPUL will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.